Live Edge Single Motor + Memory Controller
This listing is for the Live edge desktop plus a single motor frame with preset memory controller . You can view more frame options here in our Standing Desk section.
- Height Range: 28” to 47”
- Powerful single motor system with 1” per second lift speed, Smooth and Quiet.
- Push button controller easily the height to any perfect position.
- Adjustable feet levelers.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Great tech support for assemble or issues.
Our tops are natural hand edged Saman. A beautiful tropical wood also sometimes known as Raintree, Monkey Pod or Suar. It is imported from Central and South America as well as Hawaii.
About Live Edges
"Live edge" refers to the natural profile of the tree. We incorporate it into the front and back sides of the desk. Live edge wood is sawn from the width of a log. The the slabs are sawn into boards of varying width. These boards are then joined together to get to the approximate size of the desk. The bark is removed the live edge boards sanded smooth while retaining its organic shape.
- Custom Sizes: A variety of sizes make these table tops perfect for desks. However, they can also be used as kitchen islands, desks, console tables, entry tables, etc. Use them for anything you can imagine! Contact me if you'd like a different size.
My tables are 100% American made in the Best little woodshop in Texas.
In this age of faceless online and big box stores, I try to be bit different. As my customer, I want to make sure you know exactly how important you are to me. Please message me if you any questions. I'll get back to you quickly, as I know your time is valuable.
Thanks for looking! My family and I really appreciate it!
Things to know:
- Wood is unique. Your tabletop will differ from the exact table top in the photos.
- Monitor color displays are unique. The stain colors may be slightly different on the tabletop you receive.
- Orders may arrive in multiple packages that may not arrive on the exact same day.
- Minor assembly will consist of attaching the legs to the tabletop with the provided screws.
- Leg holes are not pre drilled. We recommend that you drill a small pilot hole before inserting the screws. We will include the appropriate sized drill bit in case you do not have one.
- Returns for refund are accepted for unfinished tabletops, unfinished shelves and table legs. We do not accept returns on stained or custom sized tabletops or shelves.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping in original packaging and condition. Our actual shipping costs are included in the sales price and therefore will be deducted from any refund.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
These are rustic, hand finished, natural wood tabletops. They are not manufactured in a commercial facility to exact specifications. If that is what you are looking for - you should probably shop somewhere else. The nature of these tops is as follows:
- Tolerance for all dimensions is + or - 1/8”. Some items ship over length by a couple inches. It is not considered a defect if a product's measurements fall within these boundaries.
- Variations in color and grain is not considered a defect.
- Minor warping is not considered a defect.
- The proportion of heartwood to sapwood is not considered a defect.
- The underside of your product may contain unfilled knots, holes, voids, gouges, etc.
- The topside and edges of your product may contain filled knots, filled checks, minor scratches, etc.
- These are not considered defects if they do not affect the structural integrity of the product.
- The legs are welded and may have visible weld lines, spatter, and occasionally minor scratches. These are easily fixed by a single quick spray of matte black paint. Please message me and I will provide a link to the best spray paint for this.
# table top
# dining table
# butcher block
# wood table top
# butcher block table
# butcher block table top
# dining table top
# wood desk top
# butcher block desk
# butcher block top
# butcher block dining table
# rustic dining table