Classic Dual Motor + Memory Controller
This listing is for the dual motor, preset memory controller frame. You can view more frame options here in our Standing Desk section.
- Our most heavy duty frame - 220 lbs support.
- Height Range: 28” to 47”
- Powerful dual motor system with 1” per second lift speed, Smooth and Quiet.
- Push button controller with 4 memory settings to easily the height to multiple perfect positions.
- Adjustable feet levelers.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Great tech support for assemble or issues.
The tops and finishes are the same as our Classic Desks, but these come with an electric, height adjustable, steel frame.
These Butcher Block desks are handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and have become increasingly popular due to their natural, welcoming appearance.
Using 100% solid wood brings a sense of history and individuality. Each piece has a unique character and sense of style - no two look exactly alike. Unlike your typical furniture store, no veneers or particle boards are used in my table tops. These table tops are strong, durable and bring a sense timeless design that will last for many years to come.
- Tops are 1.5" thick solid wood. The width and depth are selected by you above.
- Your choice of black or white electric adjustable frame.
- Complete desks are 30" in height.
- Every top is hand sanded
- We offer the following finishing options:
Toasted Walnut stain with Sealer
Oak Nut stain with Sealer
Old Whiskey Barrel stain with Sealer
Canadian Maple stain with Sealer
Dark Brandy stain with Sealer
- The sealer we use is a specially blended German hardwax oil. This produces a natural satin finish (not the ugly plastic coated look you get with polyurethane or varnish). It's also easy to touch-up yourself, unlike poly and varnish which have to be completely re-sanded & refinished if you need to fix it. Best of all, it's eco-friendly and safe. It can even be used on childrens wooden toys!
- Custom Sizes: A variety of sizes make these table tops perfect for desks. However, they can also be used as kitchen islands, desks, console tables, entry tables, etc. Use them for anything you can imagine! Contact me if you'd like a different size.
My tables are 100% American made in the Best little woodshop in Texas.
In this age of faceless online and big box stores, I try to be bit different. As my customer, I want to make sure you know exactly how important you are to me. Please message me if you any questions. I'll get back to you quickly, as I know your time is valuable.
Thanks for looking! My family and I really appreciate it!
Things to know:
- Wood is unique. Your tabletop will differ from the exact table top in the photos.
- Monitor color displays are unique. The stain colors may be slightly different on the tabletop you receive.
- Orders may arrive in multiple packages that may not arrive on the exact same day.
- Minor assembly will consist of attaching the legs to the tabletop with the provided screws.
- Leg holes are not pre drilled. We recommend that you drill a small pilot hole before inserting the screws. We will include the appropriate sized drill bit in case you do not have one.
- Returns for refund are accepted for unfinished tabletops, unfinished shelves and table legs. We do not accept returns on stained or custom sized tabletops or shelves.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping in original packaging and condition. Our actual shipping costs are included in the sales price and therefore will be deducted from any refund.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
These are rustic, hand finished, natural wood tabletops. They are not manufactured in a commercial facility to exact specifications. If that is what you are looking for - you should probably shop somewhere else. The nature of these tops is as follows:
- Tolerance for all dimensions is + or - 1/8”. Some items ship over length by a couple inches. It is not considered a defect if a product's measurements fall within these boundaries.
- Variations in color and grain is not considered a defect.
- Minor warping is not considered a defect.
- The proportion of heartwood to sapwood is not considered a defect.
- The underside of your product may contain unfilled knots, holes, voids, gouges, etc.
- The topside and edges of your product may contain filled knots, filled checks, minor scratches, etc.
- These are not considered defects if they do not affect the structural integrity of the product.
- The legs are welded and may have visible weld lines, spatter, and occasionally minor scratches. These are easily fixed by a single quick spray of matte black paint. Please message me and I will provide a link to the best spray paint for this.
# table top
# dining table
# butcher block
# wood table top
# butcher block table
# butcher block table top
# dining table top
# wood desk top
# butcher block desk
# butcher block top
# butcher block dining table
# rustic dining table